Art from scrap metal

While I was browsing for some pictures of artworks, I stumbled across this website which has some pretty unique art works. They make sculptures of popular characters using scrap metal. I know there is nothing new with this kind of art, but what really amazed me is the level of detail in their work.
I couldn't believe my eyes on the intricacy of their models. After seeing these it gave me a whole new perspective on how beautiful scrap can be. I never imagined that a bunch of bolts, screws and wire would look so cool in the hands of a creative and imaginative person. Here are some of there works that I really love. Just visit www.artfromsteel.com for a complete catalog of there work. Alien
Jango Fett the bounty hunter from star wars Predator Optimus Prime

2 comments:

alfred said...

Recycling and reuse of metal scrap is known to reduce pollution to a great extend. Millions of tons of automobile and electronic scrap are recycled and reused today which helps to save the environment in addition to yielding good revenue.

Scraper Boss

Jade Graham said...

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, Scrap Metal Sydney

Archive