The Jubilee Church By Arch't Richard Meier

Back when I was still an architecture student, I was always inclined to innovative designs that represent architecture today. I appreciated these designs at an early stage in my studies and I loved to search for unique design solutions for various building types.


Image Source: https://www.richardmeier.com/


One structure I stumbled upon during my research inspired me to think outside the box. It gave me a new perspective on the design if you won't restrict yourself with the norms.


The Jubilee Church is a masterpiece designed by Architect Richard Meier. This church had a unique design that didn't have any resemblance to any typical church. It veered away from the traditional church designs and managed to arrive at a magnificent design that was beautiful and functional. 


The design reflected the core beliefs of the church and the beautiful use of natural lights enhanced the ambiance of the interior. The harmony of all the elements is made this church a masterpiece.


Below is an animation made by Robert Angelis that provides an in-depth glimpse of this beautiful masterpiece.


1 comment:

  1. Great work!I really enjoy your animation! When I was building my 1:200 scale model of Jubilee Church I often checked your movie.
    You can see it on my blog: http://themodelmaker.net

    ReplyDelete