Famous Architects Official Website

As a new practicing architect, I am eager to learn and understand different styles in architecture. I want to learn from the experts and the most successful architects in the world.

I get design inspirations from these architects. The designs range from the simple sleek and stylish to unorthodox extravagant designs.



Below is a directory of Official Websites of Famous Architects

10. David Adjaye

11. Jean Nouvel

12. David Chipperfield

13. Peter Eisenman

14. Steven Holl

15. Neil Denari

16. Peter Pran

17. Sandra Barclay & Jean Pierre Crousse

18. Tod Williams & Billie Tsien
49. Wilkinson Eyre

50. NBBJ

52. Tadao Ando - Unofficial Site


1 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi James,
I really appreciated your minimalist house and I am thinking how can I have your project because I am thinking in build something really similar. I am not an architect, I just want to build a house like that to live in here in Brazil. My email is tamaraportugal@gmail.com
Please, keep in touch with me as soon as possible. Thanks.
Tamara

Archive