Exploring Black & White Photography

Mamas Boy

Its been a long time since I posted something in this blog. A lot of things has happened the last few months that I didn't have the time to post somethings in my blog. Well I'm back now and I have been busy with my hobby.

Looking Back

Last week I attended a photo tour in the province and I had the opportunity to practice my love for street photography. Although I had a lot of good ideas while I was shooting the pictures I wasn't able to capture all my ideas on my cam. I'll just have to charge that to experience.

Lola hugs Apo

Well as my friend said to me, street photography needs a lot of practice and time to learn the tricks in capturing people without them noticing that they are being photographed. I'll try and go out more and practice on this.

Machette

0 comments:

Archive