Going Wide, Fast or Tele

I have been browsing a lot of websites on some reviews on my next possible lens purchase. On my list are the Sigma 30mm f1.4, Zuiko 9-18mm f4-5.6 and the zuiko 70-300 f4-5.6.

Although I rarely use the tele end of my current telephoto lens I have been considering on purchasing the zuiko 70-300 as an alternative lens for my macro works. This would also be great for my street photography since I can capture my subject from a very far distance and capture candid shots of them.

The Sigma 30mm would be great for my food photography for my food blog since I usually shoot indoors with limited lighting. It will also be great for portrait and low light shooting. 

The Zuiko 9-18 ultra wide lens would be perfect for taking photos of interior spaces and shots of buildings. This would really come in handy for my projects. It also takes great landscape photos.

After carefully deliberating all three lenses it has boiled down with the Sigma 30mm and the Zuiko 9-18. I can't decide which of the two lenses will be more useful to me. I regularly shoot food shots for my blog and I also need a wider lens for shooting tight interior spaces. 

Both lens perform excellently and are worth every penny. I guess I'll have to make my decision when the time comes to purchase one of this lenses. For the moment I just want to share this link on a Focal Length Simulator. This will help you decide whether you want to go wide or tele. Hope this will help you in choosing the right lens.

0 comments:

Archive