Unique Hotels

I love buildings with unique designs and concepts. Out of the box designs, I get my inspiration. Seeing these designs motivates me not to confine myself to traditional solutions. It encourages me to look for a variety of possible solutions to the problem.

A few days ago, I was stuck with a mediocre design for an interior project. I needed to refresh my creative juices and find inspirations for hotel interiors.

I found the website unusualhotelsoftheworld.com and I saw a bunch of unique hotels. A lot of the posts have caught my interest. I searched through their archives and found a lot of creative hotel designs and concepts. I have found several hotels designed with adaptive reuse.

Below are some of the hotels which caught my attention.

Jumbo Stay
This will probably be the best sleep you'll experience on a jet

La Balade des Gnomes
Get to experience what the ancient greeks experienced inside the trojan horse with better facilities.


Magic Mountain Hotel
An enchanting experience inside this magical hotel it almost feel like you are in a fairy tale.


Crane Hotel
Now this is what I call sleeping on the job.

To find more unique hotels please visit the site below


No comments:

Post a Comment