Larger than Life Size Sculptures


I came across this unique sculptor Ron Mueck on the net. He creates realistic but large sculptures of people. At first glance I thought his works were digital art since some of the sculptures looked like photoshop paintings.


After looking at his other works I realized that his works were real sculptures, what I didn't realize was the sizes of those sculptures. When you see a man standing beside his sculptures you will begin to realize the enormousness of these works of art.




I really can't help but admire people like Ron Mueck for their extraordinary gift and talent in the world of art. Digital art are great but to me nothing compares to art that can be seen in 3d space. I bet it is a totally different experience compared to watching it in 2D.  I wish that there were artist and art museums here in my place so that people here can admire works of art like his here.


0 comments:

Archive